|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |

I intend publishing the history of Lokam-Khell, khell-tiatr and Non-Stop
show like my earlier book 'Konknni Tiatrachim 100 Vorsam'. I will be writing
on individual artistes of this art form. The initial work is in progress.
(Without any assistance from govt. or any institutions so far) Anyone having
details of these artiste may forward the same to me which will be published
with due credits to the contributor.
Besides, I would like to suggest to Goa Konkani Akademi to publish 5
lokam-khell of the 5 great writers in Romi as well as Nagri to be preserved
for posterity.
Goans should pursue the project of the Kala Academy to publish the
'Cantaram' in book form in Romi and Nagri, so that the project sees the
light of the day.
Also a play of Miguel Rod should be published in book form for posterity,
else the future generation may forget
this great artiste.
So far very few tiatrist have their work published in book form, prominent
among them being Mr. Tomazinho Cardozo who can arrange finances through his
influential contacts, since publication of book is a loss making venture.
Fausto
Cypriano Fernandes wrote:-
> And those Konkani lokham khell they were really superb specially of
Patrick Dourado's,
> "Gaddi Inas", Sucorro Piedade Fernandes's "Anturn polleun paim sodd" Joffy
de Majorda's "Ek kollo tin fulam"
> Vitorino Pereira's "Durdoxea", Greg Cardozo's "Rosita".  Then a play named
"Director nitik sampoddlo" which
> I am not sure whether this play is of Joffy de Majorda. Can somebody help
me in this?  And then I had my own
> Lokam khell from my pen named "Doth" which was broadcasted in 1978 and
many more of A. Romaldo Mascarenhas in