|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |

Where would I get Pure Cashew Fenni ?
(Khoim mevot maka Niz Goemchi Kazumchi Fenni ??)

Perhaps, Dominic bab can help me (from his antique shelf may be) aslo he said..

'The only strong-smelling Goan fenni that I know of is 'cashew fenni' made from
cashew
fruits..'

I am ready to go any where in Goa to buy an original (or near original)
traditional
kazumchi Fenni.

Last season, I even went to Tiracol (near Tiracol Fort) it was very cheap (only
Rs.40 per
bottle 750ml). But it was 'pochok' taste like 'Urak'.  I went to Neura,
Velsao-Cansaulim
in search of pure 'Fenni' but all seems to be 'pochok'.

I really want that Fenni which we used to get in 70s/80s.

Now, some of you may think - JoeGoaUk is 'Bebdo' or 'Beber' ghai ?

To them I would say 'Na go bai, punn maka hi fenni vokdac zai asli'(needed for
medicinal
use).

And those who are in Goa (men only) can join me at Miramar to learn and
experience what
this strong smelling wonder drug can do
I mean, its medicinal value/cure.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]