|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
Hi Agnesia,
I read this document or email before and at that time
I had this question. In Canada, there is no renewal of
passports. Once the passport expires we have to make a
new one. So what happens with the stamped Dual
Citizenship record on the passport? You may say, we
can attach the old passport to the new one. No, we
cannot hold the old passport as it is confiscated by
the authorities when issuing a new passport. I think
it would be better if they issue it as a Dual
Citizenship card, so whenever people wants to travel
to India, they have to make sure they carry it with
them seperately instead of affixing it on any other
passport. Do you agree?

Wilson Soares
Calgary

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |