|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |
A naval plane crashed this morning at 1108 hrs killing
one pilot on board Details of the accident are not
clear but it is reliably learnt that the plane crashed
on the Bogmalo wall missing several residents who use
this route

GONSALVES GODFREY J I
BORDA MARGAO GOA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]