|    Goanetters annual meet in Goa is scheduled for Dec 27, 2005 @ 4pm   |
|The Riviera Opposite Hotel Mandovi, Panjim (near Ferry Jetty/Riverfront)|
|         Attending.......drop a line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |

Good evening from Margao,

I am in Goa for a week now and will leave only on the 5th back to Delhi. My local contact is 2782240 (Verna) and am of course always interested to meet up as many interesting and diverse people as possible, to exchange ideas, views etc. Will also be there for the Goanetters Meet on 27th. See you there!

Constantino

Constantino Hermanns Xavier
E 14/E DDA Munirka Flats
IN - 110067 New Delhi

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |