|    Goanetters annual meet in Goa is scheduled for Dec 27, 2005 @ 4pm   |
|The Riviera Opposite Hotel Mandovi, Panjim (near Ferry Jetty/Riverfront)|
|         Attending.......drop a line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |
The remark made by a Netter referring to Muslims or Hindus calling him Uncle
is the most abonimable  and inflamatory remark I have heard on this forum and
nor worth further discussion. It just  reveals the person's character and
mindset.  Lets leave it at that.

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |