|    Goanetters annual meet in Goa is scheduled for Dec 27, 2005 @ 4pm   |
|The Riviera Opposite Hotel Mandovi, Panjim (near Ferry Jetty/Riverfront)|
|         Attending.......drop a line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |
Domnic,

Thank you for your wishes.

On behalf of everyone at Goanet, permit me to take the liberty to wish our
regular contributor and staunch Goanetter Domnic Fernandes a speedy recovery.
What a series of difficulties... may your trials end soon, Dom. We need your
writing jogging the Goan collective memore about the times that were. You
write in a fascinating way, and have many a great story to tell. We're all
looking forward to that book which will emerge of your writing.

I received a personal note from Domnic informing me that he had to undergo
surgery on his left knee.

We wish him good health and a quick recovery.

FN

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |