|    Goanetters annual meet in Goa is scheduled for Dec 27, 2005 @ 4pm   |
|The Riviera Opposite Hotel Mandovi, Panjim (near Ferry Jetty/Riverfront)|
|         Attending.......drop a line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |
http://www.business-standard.com/common/storypage.php?hpFlag=Y&chklogin=N&au
tono=210128&leftnm=lmnu2&lselect=0&leftindx=2

<<"Some of the main factors driving growth are low fares and launch of new
services by new carriers. Growth in the international passenger traffic is
due to the government's decision to open the skies," said a senior executive
with the state-run Indian.

For example, the Amritsar airport has shown high growth due to the starting
of schedule operation by Air Deccan from January 2005, and in international
sector due to Singapore Airlines starting operations from October 2004.
Also, Air India started operation on the Delhi-Amritsar-Birmingham-Toronto
route from May 2005.

Similarly, Hyderabad airport has recorded high growth because Lufthansa and
Saudi Arabia started operations from February 2005 and March 2005,
respectively, while Air Sahara introduced Hyderabad as a major hub from
February 2005.

..
..

According to AAI, higher growth in traffic at Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,
Ahmedabad and Calicut is due to increase in frequency of existing airlines
and the start of new operations by Air India Express in southern region and
Delta Airlines at Chennai. >>

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |