|                         Wishing all Goanetters                         |
|                             a Prosperous                               |
|                                  and                                   |
|                         Happy New Year - 2006                          |
|                    Goanet - http://www.goanet.org                      |
Christmas Issue of The Goan Review
The January-February'06 (Christmas & New Year Special) of the only
Konkani-English bi-monthly published from Mumbai and edited by Fausto V. Da
Costa is out on stands.
The issue features a special story on Christmas - Then & Now, besides the
regular features - Goa News Round up, spotlight, Culinary, short story,
kovita, zollim-mollim etc. and thought-provoking articles by the stalwarts:
Prof. S M Borges, Cursino Pinho, Soter Barreto, Enclidas de Elly, Justina
Costa etc.
This issue also features the 'Viva Carnival' event organised by GRAF in
Mumbai on 3rd. December'05 at St. Sebastian Goan School compound, Dabul on
the occasion of the feast of St. Francis Xavier.
The forthcoming issue (March-April'06) will be a cranival special and will
hit the news stand by the last week of February 2006.
For subscription, advertisements & other details contact: 22630139,
9821228684 or email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |