Interesting article posted by Gabe. It appears to me that it has come in a newspaper in Europe, most probably in Germany. I am not sure.

However, the more important question is whether the newspapers in Europe cover only such type of articles, or do they have any that talk about the economic progress in India? Just curious.

The article says: "The walls of the country's temples are decked with acrobatic friezes of copulating couples." Living in Mumbai, I can attest that there is absolutely no truth in this statement. And in the few temples I have seen in Goa I have not seen such friezes. Can anyone on this list let us know if there are such temples in Goa?

Sachin Phadte