Folks,

  I dont know about you, but I am getting tired of this back and forth. I
suggest goanet takes a poll to test out Mario's hypothesis below that he is
more credible, honest, less abusive and generally speaking, more intelligent
than Santosh. Let this poll end this endless bickering.
  MarloClean1=120s 5L NF3+Ar, Clean 2 =280s3.5L NF3

Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Santosh Helekar has a well earned reputation of
truncating people's comments in order to change their
meaning. I think that qualifies as being dishonest.

Then he repeats his falsehoods and insinuations
endlessly, and complains about the responses being
repetitive. Anyone who disagrees with his is accused
of being abusive, whereas he has set the record of
abusive comments, and a good example is shown below.
----- End forwarded message -----