Dear Mr.Miguel Braganza,

The following text that I saw in a website narrates something about my brother
Mr.W.M.Appaiah. My name is Dev & I live in Muscat. I am deeply saddened to
announce to you that my brother is no more in this world. he expired in a
freak car accident near Bangalore on 17th Dec 2002. This is only for your
information, if you already are aware of the tragedy then treat this mail as
my duty to inform those who knew my brother. thanks for prasing my brother &
keep in touch with me if possible.

regards,
Dev.

"There too I had students,both senior and junior, who taught me a few things
through their lives. Augustus Jeremaiah[ from Malaysia] and Nadana Sigamani
taught me writing and editing skills which I now put to good use.

W.M.Appaiah and K.T.Nanaiah coached me in hockey and exposed me to the
Coorgi[Kodava] lifestyle"

Dev.

Goanet Admin Note: This appears to be a response to Miguel Braganza's post of
Sep 5, 2004 on the occasion of Teacher's Day

http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/2004-September/017456.html