How can GOANS protect their motherland (GOA ) from Terrorists?? How can GOANS
protect catholic churches and holy crosses?? How can GOANS for once stand
united against one common cause " SECURITY OF GOA , GOANS AND PEOPLE AT LARGE
IN GOA"

  Just like there was unity at the time of GARBAGE dumping, can't we goans
bring a change in Goa? Where have all the daring youth who move in Panjim with
the politicians ,and  goons gone? where have the youth who are so reckless in
riding/ driving with loud music in the cars gone? where have the youth who
want to prove themselves by showing their muscle power gone??

  Get the young blood involved in todays affairs of Goa, just like the change
in theIndian Cricket team, let the old guards retire and be advisors to the
Goan youth and see the change.

  We are shall soon be crying if we don't protect our Motherland (GOA)

  Arletto