|                  Read V.M. de Malar's latest Column:                   |
|                          Politics of Destruction                       |
|     http://www.goanet.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=416

GOA needs a local party , Goa needs a change, Goans need a  change, its time
to investigate the moments of each and every Non-goan be it , of indian origin
or outside India.

  Pray that GOA will not be a victim of terrorist attacks, pray that Goans
are going to be safe , pray that all sacred places be it of a hindu, muslim or
catholic or any other religion are well protected , pray that there will be no
more murders of priests. With such developments in the first quarter of the
year 2006 , we ought to pray that the rest nine months are going to full of
peace , happiness, well being of each and every one and lastly Unity , which
is missing .Tourist season which has almost started is just not fun anymore
after , plans of the terrorist to Bomb few places in goa were discovered ,
wonder what is the next plan.

  If Goans are not vigilant enough , they will cry , literally cry and it will
be difficult for any Goan to rise again.

  Prayers can only help goa, as Goans cannot help each other or come together
in the struggle of protecting Goa .

  Avertano