For those of you who will try to watch Episode 5 of "Contacto Goa" in Portugal
on Mar 26, Sunday, on RTP AFRICA, please note:

The current schedule indicates that RTP has changed the timings for this
broadcast because of a football game! The new Lisboa timings indicated as of
today are:

17:00  MAR E SELVA (S. TOMÉ E PRÍNCIPE)(R/)
18:00  MAGAZINE GOA CONTACTO
18:30  FUTEBOL: 1ª LIGA (ACADÉMICA X PORTO)

Please tune in at around 6:00PM Lisboa time so as not to miss it. It is even
possible that they start a few minutes earlier or later!

As of now, the broadcast times on RTP INTERNATIONAL remain the same as
previously announced.

We are really tired of the changes that RTP keeps making without informing us.
We can only apologize for any difficulty it causes you but are not able to do
anything about it other than keep on complaining to RTP, which does not seem
to be concerned!

Best,

Desmond Nazareth