Mario,

You are a pod. 70 posts a day ? Definitely a pod. No sentient being would be craven enough to such self-aggrandisement. At even 5 min a post, that's 6 hours daily spent overwhelming the admin. You're not Kozyrev, doubt you can bend time or even have a passing acquaintance with tensor calculus. And it's not like you have anything worthwhile to say asides from inane commentary and unctuous mutual back-slapping with sea-merchant/serpent cronies. Most certainly a pod.

Granted the admin's hardly faultless (the old Cecil Pinto episode still rankles), they do however strive manfully. But - 70 posts a day ?? Listen pod, maybe Gabe's no archangel, but his posts have been delightful - where do you ('Ponjekar' ??) get off calling them 'zilch' etc ?! Pimply nuisance-value mouthing-off won't cut the mustard here - or are you delusional enough to labour under the misapprehension that your broadcasts are podcasts ? Well, I guess... as you're a pod.

Your take on Jabalpur was appalling - as is your condescension towards things Indian. 70 posts a day ?? Pod, how many of them relate to Goa ? Not that it's a Goanet requisite, but would you even happen to know Konkani ?! And if you don't, why in just one para, I'll be most delighted to educate you in the chastest and swiftest Konkani crash course possible - the real deal, with txting and portuguese thrown in for good measure, not the namby-pamby marathi-chapathi chatrapathi-sivaji- bharathi version masquerading on other forums. The 'Complete Idiot's Guide To Konkani' by H.A.D. Just ask, pod. At 70 posts a day, you deserve it.

When Cornel refers to you as 'challenging' the context is mental (as in 'mentally challenged'), not as in 'if a dorji can achieve fame by vanquishing 7 flies at one blow, so can I with 70 posts in one flow' ! You wll excuse us for having thought your Al Jazeera takedown would have had a salutary effect on your incessant trumpeting (70 posts a day ?), but your constant 'I, Me & Myself' are beginning to pall, deluded enough that your iTunes are attributable to a unique kind of iPod. Get a life, pod.

When you have tired of your verbal diarrhoea dude, slither down to CalT. We have all sorts of uses for pods. Like feeding them to the gators. Or else Ichabod.

Gary