* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *
 USDA certified Goa Sausages and other Goan foods can now be delivered
                   to virtually any part of the world.

                        http://www.goanfoods.com
my 1st comments on goa university, there is no educational facility for non-
resident

  if they wont to complit their education, since they cannot come and stay in
goa for one or two year, there is no facility for them to give direct exam of
graduation, when comming to goa for one or two month, if it is possible then
just send me e-mail.

  thank you

  from dubai