‘DEAR AUNTY’ No. 2: WEEKLY TOP 12 :-))
__________________________________

1. DEAR AUNTY,
I’m Gulf air-hostess. All loves me. I have handbags in Ye-man, Musket & Abu
Dubai. Everytime more romancing me. Too many handbags, what to do ? Flossy.
Dear Flossy:       Get a suitcase.
2. DEAR AUNTY,
I married Daboli.mana. But I loves Mopa. Which side I commit ?   Churchill.
Dear Churchill:       Sui-cide.
3. DEAR AUNTY,
I'm confused. Was Jesus Indian NRI? Why it says INRI on His cross?  Angela.
Dear Angela:    Have respect. Or ask Him yourself. Stand in front of a bus.
4. DEAR AUNTY,
I'm young poyet. But single & lazy. See, I try: "Alone, I throw stone - the
fator, kill the dukor!" How you like? Does aunty rhyme with ghanty?   Babu.
Dear Babu:       Doesn’t lazy rhyme with crazy ?? Get a life, get a wife.
5. DEAR AUNTY,
I'm 60, handsome & bold. But I only want girls under 25. What to do? Joe-UK
Dear Joe:    Stop watching "Bold & Beautiful". Switch to "Old & Pitiful".
6. DEAR AUNTY,
My neighbour's son is photocopy of my husband. How is this possible ? Tina.
Dear Tina:       Maybe she services your husband's xerox machine.
7. DEAR AUNTY,
Hey, how people can ask you so stupid questions, man. Mad-like. No work or
what?! Now, tell me dear - why Marati people call Goans "Maca Pao"?  Lydia.
Dear Lydia:       Because Adao Pedao refused to eat 'marathi chapathi'.
8. DEAR AUNTY,
So many Russians in Goa !  How Govt.allows? What document they have ? Maya.
Dear Maya:       'Russian' card.
9. DEAR AUNTY,
Netters are hatters, firing off letters on the silliest matters. Help! Fred
Dear Fred:       Be sweet. Press 'Delete'.
10. DEAR AUNTY,
I wanna sing,voice not coming out. Frog in throat. How to be like Remo? Pio
Dear Pio: Sing:"Do-REMO-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do". Hum:"Humma, Mamma". Sleep 2 years.
11. DEAR AUNTY,
OK.I'll marry the fisherwoman. But we're Bamon. What are fisherfolk? Martin
Dear Martin:       Salmon.
*12. DEAR AUNTY,
I'm a shy college gal. Guy is txting me: LN,INVU4UR26C. What 2 reply? Helen
*Dear Helen:       Txt back:  RA,IMAQTNURNS.
*note-for the txt. resistant: each letter’s read out individually,as a word
e.g.  Guy:  ‘LN,INVU4UR26C’  =  ‘Helen, I envy you for you are too sexy !’
      Gal:  ‘RA,IMAQTNURNS’  =  ‘Arrey, I am a cutie and you are an ass !’
Disclaimer: Problems generally edited to fit one line; all posters’ grammar
& syntax their own. No personal replies. Post all problems online.'Our Goan
Life’: all material original & copyright. Forward with acknowledgement.:-))