Hi all:

How do media issues work themselves out in Goa? Want one perspective?
Read on... We've just built a modest site about the Goa Union of
Journalists, which is available here: http://guj.goa-india.org/

To give mediapersons and others too a good reason (actually, two
reasons) to go there, we've made available a couple of very neat guides
to journalists via this page -- Caught in the Net? A new guide for
journos... The Net for Journalists: A practical guide to the Internet
for journalists in developing countries. 2006. And, 'Covering Labour: A
Manual for (the) Reporter'.

We're trying to compile the reports of the past general secretaries of
the Goa Union of Journalists over the years. Only a few are currently
available. There are some interesting photographs in the 'GUJ down the
years' section (right hand, fourth from top). Some date back to the
'sixties.

Henry Scholberg's interesting article on the history of the historic
media in tiny Goa, across the decades and centuries, is also on the
site. URL: http://guj.goa-india.org

FN
Frederick 'FN' Noronha   | Yahoomessenger: fredericknoronha
http://fn.goa-india.org     | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Independent Journalist   | +91(832)2409490 Cell 9822122436