I hope all these grandiose plans are opposed. It is a question of priorities.
First come the
basics: education, health care, infrastructure, 24/7 electricity, water supply,
garbage
management, etc. Goa is yet to get the basics right but that does not seem to
stop these
boondoggle projects (an opportunity for more corruption).

Regards,
George