Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

What a beautiful time of the year  in Goa !

 The monsoons have arrived bringing much relief to this parched land along with cooler temperatures, strong breezes, and pitter patter or rain drops.  Having come to spend our retirement in Goa, for my wife and me, it is our favorite time of the year.

 Everything is so splendorously green.  Our extensive lawns which had shrivelled and turned brown in the heat of May, have  turned a beautiful emerald green in a couple of days.  Just sitting on our verandah, glass of beverage in hand, watching the raindrops fall, with birds chirping and singing and frogs croaking in the distance is very soothing.

A-a-a-a-h GOA. land of our ancestors !

And we had a pleasant surprise with a visit from Dominic Fernandes (of Dom's Anti que shelf) who has regaled us on this forum with stories of the good old days in Goa.  It was a great pleasure to meet and talk with Dominic and his family.  Dominic is down in Goa for a holiday. He is very personable, and we thoroughly enjoyed his visit.