Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Goa Research Net is a «strictly moderated» group which provides ample space
for sharing, dissent and academic debate, but with zero tolerance for any
form of settling  personal scores. The forum has already a rich and varied
fund of human resources. We welcome new members who may wish to enrich it
further with their experiences and expertise, and benefit from the existing
ones.

Teotonio R. de Souza

Moderator