Well I am glad we got that out of the way, Brazil didn't impress?
Argentina, Germany, Italy, Czech Republic and definitely England are
still in the game.

Ecuador could be a good bet - they certainly impressed me. Ivory Coast
could still make it, let's see how this pans out.

My thanks to all the punters, especially Dr. Eric Pinto who bought the
most number of tickets, to George for recruiting the most number of
People and sorry for having had to cut down on the number of tickets
that Gulf Goans wanted.

After doing the draw, my wife told me that had we, wife and sons,
drawn Brazil or England we could have to re-draw! How unfair?

Anyway this is to reassure everyone that the draw was done cleanly and
fairly. Good luck and enjoy your team!

--
DEV BOREM KORUM.

Gabe Menezes.