Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

--- Goanet News Service wrote:

> India's influence soars
>
> The 'un-China' could be world's next economic
> superpower
>
> You may not be aware of it, living in the United
> States, but your world is increasingly being shaped
> by India.

Mario responds:

Where did this author, obviously "uneducated"
according to Cornel as is apparently everyone who
shares Chidambaram's optimism of India's progress, get
this quaint idea about those living in the United
States?  Aux contraire, mon ami.

Living in the United States as I have for 35 years I
can confirm that every American today is made
pleasantly aware of India every time they go to
school, college, university, medical facility, many
hotels, and certainly if they have anything to do with
the computer industry.  Many products found in stores
also carry a "Made in India" label, but Americans are
quite used to seeing stuff made all over the world.

On Goanet the only pessimist of India's development
and influence is our intrepid friend, Cornel, safely
ensconced in the UK, but who cites "educated" people
in India as his source, but, let's be fair, his
knowledge is provisional and he has said that he will
wait and see.  I hope he doesn't wait as long as the
followers of Malthus, who have been patiently waiting
for HIS pessimism to be be proven right for some 300
hundred years now :-))