To: <goanet@goanet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:33 PM
Subject: [Goanet] Journalism in Portuguese India 1821-1961

Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
        There is no better, value for money, guest house.
             Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

"He could have given me a simple answer and I would have been more than happy. However, I got a 'mouthful' instead before I could even duck! So, where was my misunderstanding in the first instance? I did not even have the time nor
opportunity to misunderstand Constantino!"

Dear Prof. Cornel,

in regard to what you say above, to Paulo, it seems there is some misunderstanding and that you felt offended by my first reply to your "continental Portugal" query.
http://goanet.org/post.php?name=News&list=goanet&info=2006-June/author&post_id=043286

Let me assure you that I never intended to give you a 'mouthful' and never intended to disrespect you in that e-mail. And me being a post-gradute student, I did not mean by any means to be sarcastic or ironic in addressing you with "Prof.". This is the way I also address Prof. Teotonio de Souza, whom I know for a long time and I am quite close to. It's an academic sign of respect. I hope you understand and accept my apologies in case you feel hurt by any remark I could have possibly made against you.

Regards,
Constantino