Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

THANKS! Goanet reader, if it was not for yourll then we woulnt get so much
news and information on goa really..........
  This is really so true what has been expressed in this essay about school
behaviour of students changes in the past and present which is only getting
really dangerouse for the future of our upcoming generation and hence we are
resposible to do something really,thankx again it opens our mind great
cheers....perpetual