Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Thanks a lot.

Sir, At present I am working at Indore (M.P) with my team in preparing a Lexicon project in Konkani Language. A Software that will be soon in market for public usage.

As all the members from the team are highly qualified there is enough backing of the linguists from the konkani literature field.

As I was working in the daily Sunaparant newspaper for the last 2 n half year as a sports sub-editor, for this project i have left the said job only becoz of mother tongue.

your kind gesture will boost our mission.

thanking you in anticipation

your's faithfully

seby fernandes

Indore (M.P).