Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Francis,

I agree with you, Kiran Bedi is a person who did a lot
of good work, Tihar jail is one of her best examples
But KPS Gill although infamous for that one incident,
cleaned Punjab of terrorist activities and allowed the
people to live in peace.

Just a little thought.

Sonia do Rosario Gomes
--- Francis Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>