To: <goanet@goanet.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 5:15 AM
Subject: [Goanet] Re: Goan Association uk from Conception to Ruby

Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
        There is no better, value for money, guest house.
             Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Cornel,

I think you are talking about Agnes. This was way before my time in the UK
. I have not seen this beautiful lady.

I came to the UK in 1976

I do know her brothers Flavio & Ronnie Amaral they I knew them in Goa in the late 70s. They used to live in Bombay. They did mention about their sister
who used to sing for a Goan Band in London.

Hence I put 2 & 2 together and the name Agnes cropped up.

Cheers

Richard