Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Santosh baba,

Your following post is to me. But the quote is not from me.

As regards your question, all I can say is my "raw data" tells me that Gautama
Buddha did not refer to "individuals in internet forums".  So he had no opinion
for, "committing an infraction such as refusing to abuse individuals in
internet forums."
I am checking his rock solid Buddhist moral code for "refusing to abuse ...".

Yet till I get to that "raw data", don’t you think "refusing to abuse" should
be good, and thus not an infraction?
Are you posing trick questions to me?  Simply confusing me murree, baba?
You know I am not that smart to figure all this ghuspot!
Kind Regards, GL

------------- Santosh Helekar:

Gilbert, Do you know if Jain, Buddhist or any other group's moral code compels
members to pass prejudiced, derogatory remarks against sundry extraneous
individuals who choose not to belong to its group?

If so, what is the punishment for violating this stricture e.g. for commiting
an infraction such as refusing to abuse individuals in internet forums? Cheers,
Santosh