Goanetters visiting Viva Goa 2006 in Toronto, Canada on July 29, can use
the BMX booth as a meeting point. Please list your name on the message
board that will be provided, courtesy of BMX.

                        http://bmxgoa.com

My Dear Pandu,
I so meet to glad you ! Amguem doggie-boy zalo muito
poo-poo-lar on Goanet, lok mundtai teka 'Mainch Gho'
(MG). I thinks not he come to Viva Goa, disttat too busy
educating Aristo, Santosh, Gabe, Elisabeth, etc. Castad!

Bienaka tum !! Merwyn, Kevin, tum, aum, ani sogle bebde
Goanetters ae-aii, pii-ai, nachoi-aii ani gazoi-aii ! Peter-bab
de Dabolim, Viva Goa welcomes you ! Tugea home-town
pottat Hilltop Bar mure ? Saturday night, we will be tight!

Mog assundi,

Aunty Ponty.