Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

On 06/08/06, George Pinto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Also, other than the Palestinian and Lebanese children who are deliberately
> > put in harm's way
> > by their parents.
>
> Mario,
>
> Since you ran out of FOX NEWS ideas on the GX forum and could not counter the
> rock solid arguments
> of others, you left to protect yourself in the more secure (Goa centric)
> Goanet.  But your
> personal insults & ignorance on many matters continues here. However, your
> sentence above is the
> most insensitive comment I have ever read in cyberspace. Accusing parents of
> putting their
> children in harm's way, has to be beneath contempt, when as all the world
> knows, the innocent
> children were murdered by GUIDED Israeli bombs.
>
> Regards,
> George

Comment: George, thank you for exposing the charlatan for what he really is!

I do hope some of his supporters now see what his distorted mind is all about!

I have stated previously, what you have reiterated, the man is below contempt.

--
DEV BOREM KORUM.

Gabe Menezes.
London, England