Dear Vidyadhar:

You are as anonymous to me as I am to you. Just
because you attach a Gadgil after your first name dont
claim any moral high ground as far as anonimity goes.

Please stick to facts.

It would have been very enlightening for all of us
here if you had posted the relevant answers and the
main points of the animated discussion that took place
after the screening.

please dont use words like "cheap potshots" and all.

You have chosen to use this forum to circulate dubious
white papers and spread the word about biased films.
I have not shifted topics as you claim, I have merely
voiced my polite opposition to circulation of
malicious and biased reports targetting a particular
ideology.

I will take your advice and write to rakesh too and
share his response with all.

-vivek