Albert writes
Every one is making noise that the believers bible has only 66 books whereas
the catholic bible has 73. Good. In reality one needs only Genesis to know
what God wants from you  and what is the relationship between God and you,
Exodus to  know the ten commandments,Mathew or Luke and we need John.How
many of us are ever following what is in the Bible? In Genesis the Lord
tells us to increase and multiply and fill the earth. While giving the 10
commandments the Lord God has  clearly told us not to use idols in the form
of animals, snakes, or human form to describe God. I t is also to be
understood that God does not like rivals before Him. He is heart and soul of
earth and heaven. Jesus also says   "I am the truth ....if u want to go to
my fater come to me."What is the use of boasting of 73 books when we do
things contrary? We have made Mary another God rival to the existing one. We
have saints and mary to help us to go to God.
Albert