Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Late this evening I bought this VCD... (this VCD officially releasing next
month)

VCD No. 94

PURO ANIK NAKA BY Martin de Ponda & Antonnette Mendes
( A small outdoor film /natkulem with no songs)
With Antonette Mendes, Jackie Gomes, Sabina de Caranzalem, Kalidas Bandodkar,
Jackson de Loutolim, John Gomes, CAintan Ferns, Ivis Travares, Jayesh
Shirodkar, Edison de Orlim, Benny Mendes, Edward de Caranzalem etc

Rs.150                         Verdict: Good
Aug/2006

Kesarval Spring, Inox, Donapaula, Miramar , Old Goa, Mangueshi etc shown

The VCD case/Cover (see pic below) says ÇOMEDY KOKANI DEVNAGRI FILM, but there
was hardly anything in Devnagri, don't know why it was mentioned like that.
Although  all the actors are new to me, I find the VCD quite good compared to
many others in other 93 so far.

Congratulations to Martin & Antonette

If you can't see VCD cover here/below, then click on this link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk/229431274/

Note: Pl dont confuse Antonette  Mendes (our senoir tiatrist) with this one.

Jai Goa
Jai Konkanni Mata
Konkani  Mata  ki  Jai
Goa / Konkani  Zindabad
Long  Live G o a/k o n k a n i
Goem Konnachem ? Goemkaramchem
Kokani Bhas Konnachi ? Niz Goemkaramchi
 .........................Tor Loztai kitiak, 'Kator re Bhaji'

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

for Goa & NRI related info...

Konkani Songs, Goan Photos, Tiatr/Film VCDs, Bank interest rates etc etc
(for updates etc click below)