Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Thanks Mervyn3.0,

If we spend too much time on Goanet, that means we have accepted Goanet as
part of our family. For this,  I am sure there will be no problems at home
(unless we take Goanet as our mistress :).

Anyway, what is Goanet without you, JoeGoaUK and few others ?
You think the 98% silent members(of the total 7000?) will stick to Goanet
without the above few ?

Also, as said before, our life is of three main parts viz.
e.g. Two compulosry Languages and one optioanal Language/subject (as in school)
First two being Work & Family and the optional being
leisure/friends/sports/internet/pubs etc etc

And I am sure, all the above few take Goanet as optional subject, if not, i
would say he/she got familiy problem/crises.

Finally, let me end this by thanking each one of the above few, because they
are the reason we & the 98% silent members visit Goanet regularly.

VIVA GOANET
LONG LIVE GOANET
GOANET ZINDABAD

btw, the new adjective ''Plutoednic'' sounds cool

====