Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Cornel,

Thanks for your long response. I too enjoy genuine dialogue and, I'm
afraid, we will remain on opposite sides on this issue, like many
others. This might be a good time to let a little secret be made
known: my only regret during the many months of debate on
GoenchimXapotam was that we (conservatives) couldn't woo you to the
right, not even in the smallest measure. I held out no hope for any of
the others on the left since none of them (except Jose, on occasion)
seemed interested in genuine discussion. I still haven't given up on
you. You need to read Thomas Sowell's _Applied Economics_. I'd also
recommend an article called "David's Friend Goliath" from _Foreign
Policy_ magazine (January/February 2006).

Take care, and all the best.

Peter

--
Cornel wrote:
Thank you for making it possible to have a fruitful discussion with you. I
genuinely enjoyed this even if we may not necessarily be in agreement. My
apologies for the long post. I definitely do not want to continue on this
thread if I can possibly help it and therefore had to pack in a lot.