Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Selma, I thought it was pronounced 'minus'? Anyone who has a few rotting
fish and too many guests can lay claim to his or her version of 'minus'.
Helga