Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Hi Selma,

All this encouragement is unnecessary. As any brain researcher will tell
you, the best work done by scientists/researchers is before they reach the
age of 30. So I have a distinct advantage :))

There was an ad-campaign on Indian TV called "the power of one". It had
various people like The Mahatma, Mother Theresa, MLK Jr. who have single
handedly increased awareness and brought about change that impacted millions
of lives. Rudy Giuliani might fit into that category also. However these
personalities are a rare combination of will power AND ability.

I am completely incapable of any such actions. I believe in the power of the
masses, and would rather work towards empowering them through education or
support of causes that seek to do so.

I don't think I'll be plagiarising any of your ideas in college papers
unless you can provide me with some brilliantly analytical insights into
telecommunications :))

Regards
Sunith Velho

Selma writes:
First I applaud you because as young as you are, you've certainly held your
own in this argument, that
too being up against a Dotor, a formidable Roland and lovable me :))

While education and information are at the core of change, I would like to
cite Rudy Giuliani as an example of how change can occur through sheer will
power.

Sometimes, we need to be propelled by need and winged by desire to bring
about change. (Now don't you go
plagiarising my quote for one of your term papers, this is an original. Good
luck in London :))