Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Dear All

The Principal Edward J. Soares Memorial Fund Committee is extremely pleased to
inform you that the Statue ( Gun metal) 6ft tall was raised to its pedestal
today.It is a beautiful life like sculpture done by M/s Ajinkya Chaulker
Mumbai. It is indeed a proud moment for the Committee and the people of Aldona.
The innauguration will however be on 09-12-2006 about which I will give you
more details later.

This achievement was made possible by each and everyone of the donors. Many of
you have also sent notes or personally encouraged the Committee besides your
generous contribution for all of which the Committee & the people of Aldona are
immensely obliged and grateful.

We have so far collected about 7.5 lacs against our target of Rs.10 lacs. We
need to collect the targetted amount in order to achieve all the aims
elucidated in our appeal especially the Annual Edward Soares Memorial Lecture &
the scholarships for local schools . So those who have not sent in their
contributions may please send them in before 30th September 2006 so that we can
include your names in our souvenir .

Warm Regards

Savio