Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Hi Mario,

I think you could end this argument by simply clarifying what "stuffing it
in your face" would involve.

Most people seem to have interpreted it as, you support homosexuality as
long as you dont see homosexuals displaying affection in public. If that is
true and you have the same position on heterosexuals displaying affection in
public, then no one can accuse you of being a homophobe.

I for one interpreted it as, you have no problem with homosexuals as long as
they don't hit on you... :)) Fair enough, I guess.

Regards
Sunith Velho