Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Dear Readers,

Abolishing this section will not be of much help at ago, what we need to
abolish is our negative mentality towads this subject. Before we look down
at people who are gays or lesbians in the Goan soceity, a question should
arise in mind what if one of our/my family member happens to be in such a
situation , how am i/we are going to handle it?

The isse of are Goans Homophobe being discussed on the net has nothing to
offer ,if one reads it carefully its mere an act of strenght as to who can
win this debate , it's more like playing minds of each other and that's not
encouraging.

Homosexuality/lesbianism etc  etc, subject and issues should be discussed
openly , an awareness should be created about its pros and cons, discuss it
at home , school or any place just as we discuss sex, crime, adultry,
divorce, murder, rape etc we should be able to discuss such issues with law
makers  like how/ what/if/why/when and the day is not far when things will
fall in place at it's right time , but we all need to work for it now not
for pure sexual satisfaction but mere understanding the feelings of same sex
partners.

Discussing the subject of Homosexuality and related issues should be a
constructive topic to be understood seriously due to HIV/AIDS.

The article by Mr.V.M de Malar where he mentions "THAT HARD WORKING SON OF
GOA WENDELL RODRICKS"  does not go well , wonder what was he trying to
convey using Wendell's name , something like Gandhji/Nehruji or someone
else. (I Have a great respect to Wendell and no offence to him whatsoever)
.There must be lots of hardworking Goans who are gays/lesbians but not
successfull like wendell and hence they cannot be termed as hardworking.

If such topics can be discussed it has to be with a sole aim of coming to a
solution for those who are longing to come out of a closet , to those where
there is a hope of  meeting their partners at a particular place and enjoy
their privacy and space. Just like the opposite sex would enjoy their
physical relationship at home in the same way the same sex too would do the
same, all they need is ventilation from their closet.

I would appreciate criticism with a solution on this note of mine and not
mere criticism for fun of it.

Monteiro

NRIs: Send Money FREE! Go ahead and register now!
http://ads.mediaturf.net/event.ng/Type=click&FlightID=20273&AdID=65989&TargetID=11172&Targets=11172&Values=202,414,1093,1264,3122&Redirect=http:%2F%2Fwww.icicinri.net%2Fmoney2india%2F%3Fm2i%3DBAC-MSN%26att%3DMSNTLM2I18CHAR%26rfr%3DMSNTLM2I18CHAR