------------------------------------------------------------------------
* G * O * A * N * E * T **** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *
------------------------------------------------------------------------
      House for Sale: Recently restored and renovated 350 sq. mtr
   Antique Type House on 1,125 sq mtr property in Coimavaddo, Aldona
              No brokerage offered. Serious buyers only

     Visit http://www.goa-world.com/goa/aldonahouse for details
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Talking Photos: I wish our Dirty Ministers were...
(see pic for rest of it)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauk4/274775854/

AMCHE SUJ MONTRI '????????'  ZAL'LE ZALEAR..
HANV TANCHEA POTTANT FOGETTI ANI GORNAL GALUN, LASUN TANCHO BHOSM KORTOLOM ASLOM

'????????' Hem kitem tem zanna zaunk, polle hem chitr..
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=274775854&size=o

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
   
  for Goa & NRI related info...
   http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/GOAN-NRI/ 
  
Konkani Songs, Goan Photos, Tiatr/Film VCDs, Bank interest rates etc etc
   (for updates etc click below)
  http://in.groups.yahoo.com/group/GOAN-NRI/files/


Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com 
_______________________________________________
Goanet mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.goanet.org/listinfo.cgi/goanet-goanet.org

Reply via email to