Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 23:06:47 +0530
From: Floriano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Aires Rod, Trouble Maker and Non Achiever?
goanet@lists.goanet.org>

Dear Dear Nasci,

I have to butt in on this malicious overtone against Aires Rodrigues, who now a qualified High Court Lawyer. What you have picked up is nothing but a malicious campaign by Eduard Faleiro, the shameless tom tom of the congress. And there are known tout here on the net who would spread these cannard for eminent Eduard Faleiro.

Aires Rodrigues wanted to force the discussion on the Regional Plan-2011 in the NRI Convention. This discussion has not only been struck off the agenda by this Congress's stooge, he has ordered the arrest of Aires Rodrigues fearing that he would have the delegates asking for this discussion.
Floriano