* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *
         T H I S    S P A C E    C A N    B E    Y O U R S
      Advertise your Product(s) and  Service(s) on Goanet
         &   S u p p o r t   G o a n e t   o p e r a t i o n s
   F o r   d e t a i l s   c o n t a c t  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Wed Feb 7 09:02:13 PST 2007, Gllenda Viegas wrote:

> Dear goanetters
> I cannot understand the mentallity of some catholics. Please do not
> feel offended.

RESPONSE: Gllenda, since you have publicly stated more than once that you
are a catholic, I'd like to turn the above two sentences at you.

I cannot understand the mentality of a catholic like Gllenda. Please do not
feel offended.

- Bosco
T-dot, CA