      If you would like to sponsor Goanet's operations contact:

                  Herman Carneiro - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What I find disturbing about this man, as revealed in
this book - indeed, in its title itself - is that he
brazenly regards those who disagree with his ideology
as his enemies. As a matter of fact, he wants to
launch an all out war against them, presumably similar
in scope and nature to the so-called war on terror. In
other words, this entire literary effort of his, for
which he expects to be rewarded financially, is
motivated by hatred of people who are different from
him.

How terrible it must be to make a living hating other
human beings so much?

Cheers,

Santosh