Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Sachin,

I am intriuged by your continuous mention of a glowing post about Babush. Is
it in the archives?

I only ask this because Babush(long before he joined politics) was very
(in)famous as the biggest illegal moneylender to the Goan real estate
industry.

He was also infamous for his strong arm tactics in collecting debts and was
rumoured to own a flat in almost every new real estate project.

Before his first election he not only made huge donations to  Church reated
activites but also to all the Sanvsthans in the Taleigao area.

Just before I left Goa in September, the security guards(all non-Goans) who
worked for my previous company said that he had arranged Ration Cards for
all of them using the addresses of the rooms which they had rented.

I wonder who would write a glowing tribute to him on this forum, and would
like to read what was written.

Regards
Sunith