If this type of empty cynicism had taken root in our society we would not have
seen any progress. We would still be in the dark ages. Today science and
technology are advancing at unprecedented pace. Humankind is reaping huge
benefits from this progress. Cell phones are a great example of this. Every
vocation big and small is prospering as a result of them. Carpenters,
bricklayers, housemaids, caterers, general practitioners, all have cell phones
and are making good use of them in their business, helping themselves and all
others in the process.

Cheers,

Santosh