arlier, he had recounted to this reporter the instance which had inspired
OA. "A few years before his demise, I bought a charcoal sketch by Souza –
which bore a striking resemblance to my uncle – for only Rs 55,000. A few
days later when my uncle came over, he wanted to see the sketch I had put
up in my apartment. But when he saw it, he just grunted disdainfully and
said, 'You could have asked me to fart for the same amount', adding, 'it's
amazing how the work of geniuses and complete idiots is so alike.'

Part of Amit Chaudhari interview in DNA.--
eugene