I hope the good Doutor Colaço could also advise on the consumption of our
beloved Feni to lift the spirits. My grandfather lived until 96 with a daily
intake of kuth.
BC

*Dear Dr. Francisco Colaco,*

*Whatever you have said in your article is completely true. I have friends
who tells me that they have joined the GYM and are exercising well.
GYM nowadays are mushrooming in Goa, and having various kind of gadgets
with ultramodern facilities. These gadgets  probably are meant for
foreigners body for developing muscles and these gadgets are now seen
entering in our Indian market where people are crazy to enroll into these
gyms. I have seen that among the people who are exercising
some attained good value of it and many have been competing to each other
and telling that they do much more exercises what others do.
That means there is always competition among themselves in the GYM club,
 and boosting that they have joined the  GYM, forgetting that these
exercises could be harmful for some of them if not fitting them although
they have their own staff appointed in their pay rolls as dieticians, gym
instructors, physical therapists or aerobic teachers. *